The University will be a centre of excellence that will inculcate in the students critical and analytical thinking skills as well as kindness and generosity. This will enable them to succeed in whatever situation or problem they find themselves without hurting others.
Students are responsible for their own feeding. The university operates a cafeteria services where students buy and pay for their food on demand. Note, students are not allowed to cook at the hostels.
Answer: 07015808089, 08030898886, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer: Five Professors
MCIU presently has two (2) faculties: namely;
Faculty of management & Social Sciences; offers courses in:-
B.sc Accounting B.sc Business Administration
B.sc Banking & Finance B.sc Economics
Faculty of Natural and Applied sciences; offers courses in:-
BSc Applied Biology BSc Industrial Mathematics
BSc Bio-chemistry BSc Industrial Physics
BSc Bio-Technology BSc Chemistry
BSc Computer sciences
Answer: The Pillars Ibru- Village, Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli-North, Delta-State, Nigeria.
Answer: MCIU is under a year, stated its operation on October 12th, 2015
Successful candidates possessing the necessary admission requirements;
- Go to any branch of Zenith bank and pay to
Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, the sum of =N= 2,500
Account number: 1014263562.
- The payment teller for the said sum (=N= 2,500) is then presented as evidence to the admission officer, for the candidate to be screened. For candidates who are not able to get to the bank before coming, cash can be paid at the university account office.
- Candidates successful at the screening interview are then issued admission letter by the university registrar whom such candidates will now pay for admission form of =N= 4,500 and acceptance fee of =N= 50,000 to the above zenith bank account. Note that the acceptance fee is already part of tuition.
- For prospective candidates to qualify for admission at Michael and Cecilia Ibru University such candidates must have fulfilled the university’s admission requirement as specified here-under
- SSCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and TCII with minimum of (5) credits including English language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All prospective Candidates must attend a screening interview at the university premises