The Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU), Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, Computer Based POST-UTME Screening exercise for admission into all Courses/Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- The Academic Session will commence in SEPTEMBER, 2018.
- Registration will commence on Monday July 16th, 2018.
- Candidates are to fill the application form online here
- Candidates who wrote the 2018 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses.
The Screening Fee is: #2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) payable at:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: (Michael and Cecilia Ibru University)
Account Number: 1014263562
Power of Faith Hall,
Michael and Cecilia Ibru University,
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, Delta State.
All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Copy of SSCE OR A’Level Result
- JAMB Result/Registration Slips
- Copy of Bank Teller for the #2,000 Screening Fee paid.
For more information or clarification or other issues candidates can call to reach us on telephone numbers: (08023385488), (08135973990).
Candidates can also get across to us through: