Admissions into the Michael and Cecilia Ibru university is open to all, irrespective of Nationality, Sex, Physical ability and Religion. However, applicants will be required to complete their respective application forms with valid information.
The application forms can be purchased from the admissions office of the University in Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli North LGA, Delta State, or from any of our liaison offices in Abuja and Lagos at a non-refundable fee of (N4,500) Four Thousand Five Hundred Naira only. Payable to “Michael and Cecilia Ibru University” Account number 1014263562 at any Zenith Bank branch nationwide. Completed forms are to be returned in an envelope, addressed to the Registrar, Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, Agbarha-Otor, P.M.B 100, Ughelli, Delta State.
Additionally, Each candidate should submit following documents to admission office:
- Photocopy of official senior secondary school certificate
- Photocopy of local government of origin
- Attestation Letter(2 copies) from either a lawyer/clergy/civil servant.
- Twelve (12) copies of recent passport sized photograph
- Photocopy of birth certificate/ age declaration
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of admission form
Note: Candidates who meet the university’s requirement for admission will be invited for an interview.
For further enquiries, contact the admissions office via 08030898886, 09029098671, 08114141986.